Polis’ Dignity Serves is a paradigm-shifting, deeply impactful experience that teaches how to both serve and be served with dignity in every aspect of life. Since 2008, it has helped thousands of people serve others more effectively, using interactive exercises and real-world examples to help participants apply key principles to their personal lives and to the programs that they take part in.
The principles of the course are derived from Scripture and built on the foundation that because every person is created in the image of God, every person possesses dignity. The course is made available through host organizations and is taught by Polis-trained facilitators. Scheduled classes are posted on our website and announced in our newsletter.
Hosting a Dignity Serves Training:
- Six 90-minute lessons taught week-to-week or over the course of a weekend
- Taught only by Polis-Certified Facilitators
- Cost is $50 per person which includes all materials
- Host organization provides space, snacks, and one meal
- Minimum class size is 12 people
- Maximum is limited only by available space at host organization
- To schedule a training, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-757-1334
Attending a Dignity Serves Training:
- To get announcements for future class dates, please sign-up for the newsletter.
For more information visit: